How To Keep Synthetic Urine Warm?
Do you ever stick with the question that How To Keep Synthetic Urine Warm? Actually, the noun “synthetic” before urine will sound intriguing to any layman. We wonder in our minds, how can urine be synthetic and often it goes beyond our comprehension. The answer to this thought is, anything and everything is possible in today’s world. One such development in biochemistry is synthetic urine. It is just a chemical word used for a fake piss. Now the very immediate question that pops up in our minds is, why synthetic urine? How can it serve any purpose? We all need to go through certain medical examinations before joining a job, especially the ones who work for national armies, welfare sectors. A urine test also known as urinalysis is also conducted for forensic purposes. This is primarily to detect diseases like urinary tract infection (UTI), diabetes, kidney problems, liver functional problems. Also, at times the concentration of certain drugs can be detected from urine samples of a human being. Fake urine drug test is the today’s reality so learn more about it at https://marijuana101.org/drug-test/detox-products/synthetic-urine/fake-urine-drug-test/
The utility of synthetic urine
Synthetic urine is used to serve a number of purposes, mainly:
- Research and development.
- Development of urinalysis equipment and tools.
- Diaper testing.
- Medicine composition
- Cleaning agent testing
- Passing a drug test or screening.
Synthetic urine is prepared by mixing proportionate elements of uric acid, urea, creatinine, insoluble and soluble salts, certain chlorides and sulfates, which gives the synthetic urine an organic appearance, smell and concentration. However, in order to pass a drug test, the foremost necessary criterion is to keep the urine warm. On an average, the ideal temperature of the urine sample before conducting urinalysis must be between 32 and 37 degrees Celsius. If the synthetic urine fails to be warm, it is immediately rejected in the test and the drug test result becomes positive. Therefore, it is very important to keep the temperature of the synthetic urine warm.
Ways to keep synthetic urine warm
There are certain ways to keep synthetic urine warm, mainly:
- Using hand warmers: Easily available in departmental stores, it can be filled in pouch bags or paper envelopes. Then keeping these bags or envelopes against the synthetic urine container can keep it warm.
- Heating in a microwave: Mildly heating the synthetic urine container in a microwave at a heat of 32 to 36-degree Celsius can ideally keep the synthetic urine warm
- Heating belt: We use heating belts to usually give relief to our body aches. They are usually electrical. The two ends of the heating belt can be wrapped around the container of the synthetic urine to warm up its temperature.
- Body heat contact: The easiest way to warm up synthetic urine is keep it in contact with our body part. For instance, we can place the container in the fold of our knees or in the fold of our elbows. This automatically transfers our body heat to the container warming up the synthetic urine.
Synthetic urine usually has a long shelf life and it’s easy to preserve. However, one must be very judicious according to its utility. In any organization, if an employee is caught for forging urine samples, it might have grave consequences and might also lead to termination. Therefore, one must be very prudent regarding its usage.